sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner

Hi everyone!

Well, I am here today with another review. The last issue of Marie Claire (of August) have as a gift this month a Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner by Eyeko, and after hearing a lot of comments about it, I decided to get the magazine and try out the eyeliner.




I have to say that all the things that I heard, read and watch about this eyeliner where amazing. Everybody says the same thing "this eyeliner is great", so why not give it a chance?
At first I was a little bit insecure, because I´m so used to do my eyeliner with my fluidline from MAC (the classic Blacktrack) and I always love how it looks with the fluidline. Others felt tip liners that I´ve tried along the years never look good on my and most of the times the liner got caky and totally dissappear from my eyes. So I want to be very careful with the Eyeko one, because I already have big expectations.




As you can see, the point of this liner is very thin, so I supposed that in the moment that you want to line the upper lash line, going thinner on the tear duct and gradually getting thicker to the end of the lashes would make it easy, and it really worked. And when I created the wing for my eyeliner it was easier than ever, In just two strokes with the liner pencil I got it done.
The first layer of liner seems to be black enough, but I like the liner very, extremely black on the eyes, so I applied another coat, and it was amazingly black.

It last for more than 6 hours, with perfect color and in shape. After 8 hours it was a little bit blurry on the ends, but stay very well on my tear duct. So, I was really happy with the first result.
I´ve using it for this month, and I have to say, that when I finish this one, I will get another! I really loved it even though is a felt tip liner.

So, if you´re looking for a good liner, easy to use, with good color and long lasting, here´s one that really will be good for you!



Eyeko Website

Hope you like the post, and see you on the next one!
Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario