miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

New Stuff!

Hi there!!

I have some news for you guys...

Well, I am super excited to tell you that you can pre-order the new brushes from Gossmakeupartist very soon! They will be avalaible from the 12th of September. If you´re really interested on getting this brushes don´t forget to pre-order, because they´re made in small amounts, so probably it will be sold out so soon!
I will put the link of the website where you can make the pre-order (from England and Europe Only, for the US I didn´t find the link, sorry!)

Pre-Order of the brushes

And more new stuff, finally, Charlotte Tilbury has her new makeup line! This last two days she has been in Selfridges (the one in Oxford St), showing the line and giving advice to everyone that went to the counter. I am going very soon to visit the counter and try the products, but all that I´ve seen until now in Instagram and in her website, I really like it a lot... In fact, one the the products that I am more curious about is the Color Chameleon Pencil. I will tell you about every product when I visit Selfridges!

Charlotte Tilbury Website

For those who love the neon colors, Sugarpill Cosmetics finally have the new neon pigments with glitter. Everybody is crazy with this ones in YouTube right now. I really like this kind of colors for artistic makeup, colorful photoshoots, etc. The only thing to work with this kind of colors in pigment format is that you need a very good base for the pigment to stick in. But the colors are to die for! And the brand also has a new palette, Cold Chemistry, designed in collaboration with Amelia Arsenic. Is a four eyeshadow palette, with an incredible pigmentation, and the shadows are in big size, so I really think it worth to get one if you like it.

Elektro Cute Pigments and Cold Chemistry Palette

And another palette that became very popular lately is the Lorac Pro Palette, it has 16 eyeshadows ( 8 matte finish and 8 shimmer finish) and the palette also has a Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer as gift. There are all neutral shades, some dark colors but the rest are very warm.

Lorac Pro Palette

So this are all the news,
Hope you like it and see you on the next post!!
Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario