lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

Mini Haul!

Hello there!

So I´ve been hearing about this pencil a lot this last month, so I decided to give it a chance.

Today I visitede one of my favourites drugstores here in Madrid, called Green. Is one of my favourite because is one of the places where you can find brands like Catrice and Sleek Makeup since finding this brands is a challenge here in Spain.

While I was watching the stuff in the Catrice Stand, I remember about the highlighter pen, so I decided to buy it and see how it works.


The pencil is in the number 010 "In the mood for nude" and it´s a skin rosy color , really reminds me of the Chromagraphic Pencil by MAC. 


The pencil has waterproof formula, and everybody is talking about how long it last on the waterline, so today I´ll be testing it, and see if really stays on or not on my eyes. It also came with a sharpener (in one of the sides of the pencils), wich I think every single pencil must include!


By the way, it was extremely cheap, just 3.19€, so I hope it works!

Hope you like it, 
See you on the next post!
Lor.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario