lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

Look of the day!

Hi everybody!!

As I told you on my last post, I got today the Highlighter Pen by Catrice, and I wear it with my makeup today.

Today I did my usual foundation routine (I will do a post very soon about it) but changing the foundation, instead of the Face and Body, I used today the Revlon Photoready and my usual routine for eyebrows too. The only thing that I didn´t do today as usual was the contour, I was on the mood for a soft blush and nothing else.

After that, I apply as a base the Color Tattoo 24hr from Maybelline in 85- Light in Purple all over my lid, I don´t use any brush, just the fingers. I let it set for a few seconds, and on top of that I apply with a flat shadow brush Vellum eyeshadow by MAC. I lined 3/4 of my top lash line with a Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner by MAC in Deep Purple, and also the lower lash line, and with a pencil brush (219 by MAC) I blend the color and gave it a smoky finish. On the lower lash line, for adding some depth I apply with the pencil brush some black eyeshadow on top of the purple pencil (The shadow was Carbon by MAC). On the waterline I used the Highlighter pen by Catrice. For my cheeks I applied Mirrored Pink by Sleek Makeup and on my lips Berry Pink lipgloss by ModelCo. As a highlighter for my cheeks and brows I used Shroom by MAC.



Here´s a picture of the look.



As first impression of the Highlighter Pen by Catrice, I have to say that I am very happy with the result, 3 hours complete perfect on the waterline!

Hope you like the post, I´ll see you on the next one!
Lor.

------------------------------

Hola a todos!

Como os he contado en mi ultimo post, hoy compré el Highlighter pen de Catrice, y lo usé para mi maquillaje de hoy.

Para hoy hice mi rutina diaria de maquillaje, excepto que cambié la base, en vez de la Face and Body de MAC, usé la de Revlon Photoready. Para mis cejas, la misma rutina de siempre también. Lo único que no hice hoy fue el contorno, tenía en mente un look algo mas suave, solo un poco de colorete y nada más.

Después de eso, en los ojos usé de base la sombra de ojos en crema de Maybelline "Color Tattoo 24hr" en el color 85-Lighter in purple. No usé brochas, simplemente los dedos para aplicarla. Encima de esta sombra, apliqué con una brocha plana de sombra Vellum de MAC. Delineé 3/4 de la línea superior de pestañas con el lápiz de ojos Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner de MAC en el color Deep Purple y también lo usé para delinear la linea inferior de pestañas. Con la brocha 219 de MAC difuminé el trazo del lápiz hasta darle un acabado ahumado. En la línea inferior de pestañas aplique sombra negra para darle profundidad al ojo (usé Carbon de MAC) y en el interior de la línea de pestañas inferior usé el lápiz Highlighter Pen de Catrice. Para las mejillas utilizé Mirrored Pink de Sleek Makeup y para los labios nada más que un poco de lipgloss (Berry Pink de ModelCo). De iluminador apliqué Shroom de MAC tanto en la parte alta de mis mejillas como en el arco de ambas cejas.

Arriba podéis ver una foto del look terminado y de los productos usados.

Como primera impresión que tuve hoy con el Highlighter pen de Catrice, debo decir que estoy muy contenta con el resultado, aguantó perfectamente durante tres horas!

Espero que os guste, y nos leemos en el siguiente post!
Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario