lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

New stuff!

Hello there!

Today I got some new things of makeup and skincare. I was looking for the skincare products, and I ended up buying more stuff, as always...

I´m going to show you what I got. Let´s start with skincare! I was in a serious need of a new makeup remover for my face and eyes, I got L´Oréal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution (I really wanted to try the micellar stuff for a long time, so we´ll see how this works on my skin) It says that is hypo-allergenic and suitable for sensitve skin, and you can use it as a toner or cleanser. I´m going to use it both ways and see how it works the best.
For my eye makeup remover I got the Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover, is a dual-phase makeup remover, not greasy at all and removes waterproof mascara. I alredy had this one, but I was using another from Nivea too that it wasn´t enough to remove my waterproof mascara, so I decided to use this one again.




And the two things from makeup that I got, there are from Catrice. One is the Prime and Fine Highlighting Podwer in number 010 Fairy Dust, very lovely and subtle highlighter, with a yellow undertone. I used today and I loved the effect on my skin! And the other thing is a lip liner in a nude color, that I used today too and I love the color. Is a rosy brown color that can match any nude lipstick that you have.







I will do a deeper review on the L´Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, I want to see how my skin reacts!

Hope you like the post, and see you on the next one!
Lor.

----------------------------------

Hola a todos!

Hoy fui a comprar un par de cosas para desmaquillado, y como no, acabe comprando un par de cosillas más de maquillaje...

Os cuento lo que he comprado, empezando por los productos para la piel. Llevaba tiempo necesitando un desmaquillante facial nuevo, porque mi piel se acostumbra muy rapido a los productos y el que tengo empezaba a provocarme granitos y rojeces; así que hoy me decidí a probar el Agua Micelar Desmaquillante de L´Oréal. La verdad que ya llevaba tiempo queriendo probar el agua micelar, y ver como le sienta a mi piel, ya que se puede usar tanto como tónico o desmaquillante. Probaré de ambas maneras y espero que de alguna resulte buena!
Y mi desmaquillante de ojos (a parte de estar ya muy escaso) no estaba funcionando demasiado bien para eliminar la máscara waterproof que uso ahora, y por eso decidí usar de nuevo el desmaquillante de ojos de Nivea Doble Acción. Es un desmaquillante bifásico, que limpia muy bien el ojo y no deja sensación grasa en la piel.

Las cosas que cogí de maquillaje son ambas de Catrice. Una de ellas es el iluminador de la línea Prime and Fine, en el tono 010 Fairy Dust. Es un tono iluminador dorado, pero no demasiado, que queda muy sutil. Hoy lo probé y quedé muy contenta con el resultado que tuvo en mi maquillaje. Y para terminar, cogí un lápiz de labios de tono nude, es un tono marrón rosado que puede combinar muy bien con cualquier labial nude que tengais y además es de larga duración.

Espero que os guste este mini haul, y en breves tendreis un review mas en profundidad sobre el agua micelar de L´Oréal.

Fotos de los productos, más arriba, como siempre.

Nos vemos en el siguiente post!
Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario