miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

SOS Rescue!

Hi there!!
Well, since I came here top the UK, my hair is a little bit dry and destroyed, let´s gonna be realistic. I dyed my hair twice purple, and after that I went to a brownie color, which has caused that my hair get so damaged.

I have used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners, John Frieda, Pantene, and all the rest of the big brands. But looking for something new I found the Paul Smith line of SOS Rescue for damaged hair. I decided to give it a try to the shampoo and the conditioner and see how it works with my hair.

The first thing that I loved about it was the scent, so sweet but no so intense. The packaging is a red bottle with white letters that catch so easily your attention. 


I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days, and I used both, shampoo and conditioner. After the third time I used it, I felt that my hair was going better. It felt smooth, less dry and easy to brush. And after two months, my hair looks so healthy! Not as much as I would like to, but my endings look so much better and nice.

What I like the most it was the shine that leaves to the hair after styling it, it was so lovely!

So if you´re looking for a treatment for damaged hair, I hardly recommend to you this one, the SOS Rescue Line by Paul Smith. It also has more products on the line, so I guess the must be as good as the shampoo and conditioner!

See you very soon on the next post!

Lor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario